Who doesn’t crave for a yummy watermelon smoothie? We all know that smoothies are a great way to pack a lot of nutritional ingredients into a glass by adding lots of delicious flavours together. If you have a tight schedule or work pressure or even press for time, then a smoothie is the most convenient on-the-go breakfast, snack, or post-workout beverage.
There are no limits to what you can add to the smoothie. If you are willing to make a smoothie for yourself, you might be craving the Yummy watermelon smoothie. To get refreshments to stay hydrated for a long time and to be energetic all day, make sure to prepare yourself a delicious Yummy watermelon smoothie.
How to prepare a watermelon smoothie?
Here is the best recipe which will allow you to make yourself the delicious Yummy watermelon smoothie. To begin with the delightful Yummy watermelon smoothie, you need to look for the seedless watermelon as they are pretty easy to cut for freezing and don’t have any seeds that need to be removed. The best thing about seedless watermelons is that they are a lot sweeter.
As watermelon has high water content and to make the thick and creamy smoothie, you need to freeze the fruits beforehand. You can freeze the fruits, eze the smoothie or a before bending it or keep the smoothie in better condition. Make sure to use fresh watermelon to make sweet watermelon smoothies and add crushed ice instead of adding frozen fruits. This will give more juice-like consistency.
This watermelon smoothie has excellent flavour and a slushy milkshake-like texture, and it is super delicious.
- You will need one medium seedless watermelon. Make sure that the watermelon is fresh.
- Take around 1 cup of almond milk or soya milk, or even whole milk. Please use plant-based milk for more health benefits.
- Make sure to take around ½ cup of vanilla yoghurt
- You will have to take three tablespoons of maple syrup
- Take two small wedges of watermelon for garnish
- Make sure to take two sprigs of mint to garnish as well.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 1g
- Carbs: 23g
- Protein: 2g
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Freeze: 60 Minutes
Total time: 70 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
Yield: 4 Cups
- First, make sure to gather all the essential ingredients.
- After that, make sure to cut the watermelon which you have, into small chunks for about ½ inch squares. This site will be easier to blend into the watermelon smoothie. Make sure to reserve a few wedges and rind for garnish later.
- You can quickly chop the watermelon into small pieces on a cutting board.
- Make sure to line a cookie sheet with the waxed paper and then place the fresh-cut watermelon on that cookie sheet. It is essential to leave the watermelon pieces with someone’s space between them.
- After that, you need to cover the watermelon pieces with plastic wrap and freeze it for about 1 hour.
- If you are preparing the watermelon smoothie in advance for the later hse, then when the watermelon pieces are adequately frozen then make sure to transfer to plastic bags and freeze it for about 3 cup portions until it is ready to use.
- When it is appropriately frozen, then measure 3 cups of frozen watermelon and then place in a blender. Make sure to add milk, yoghurt, and maple syrup. Blend all together. Make sure to blend until smooth. The texture should be fine and soft enough to mix your mouth with all the delicious flavors and tastes.
- Now make sure to blend the watermelon smoothie immediately in chilled glasses. You can add crushed ice to that glass to make it more delicious and fantastic.
- Make sure to have the left small wedges of watermelon and spring mint to garnish.
- If you are fond of fruits, then you can add more to ion watermelon smoothie. But, it is essential to know which fruits will give a proper taste. You can use frozen bananas to make it more delicious, and it goes well with watermelon. You can use tangier fruits such as lime or lemon to complement sweetness with eclectic taste.
We all know that watermelons are marvellous ingredients, and they work effectively for refreshment. You can try our recipe as the recipe of this delicious Yummy watermelon smoothie pairs with the sweet watermelon along with yoghurt, milk, and maple syrup for thickness and extra flavour. As we know that watermelon is considered the best ingredient for refreshment and to stay hydrated, it consists of around 90 per cent of water content, and they are deficient in calories as well. The calories in a 100-gram serving are only about 30.