Isn’t it unfair to go out without wearing makeup? Are you still not sure about the basic makeup steps you must follow? Well, it’s no debate here to say that makeup is a woman’s best tool. None of them would move out of the house without putting on sunscreen. But are you following all the steps the right way? Don’t panic! We are here to back you up with the tips and tricks you must be aware of before applying makeup.
Basic Makeup Tips and Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Moisturise your skin: Well, hydration or moisturisation is the key to start a perfectly blended and finished look. If you start using the product without adequately moisturising your skin, you might turn out with patchy makeup. So prep up with a good moisturiser, depending on your skin type, is a must.
- Exfoliate your lip skin: All of us have cracked, dehydrated lips, and it’s just not meant to go with lipstick at this point. You must start with scrubbing it and exfoliating the dead skin over your lips to make them smooth and crack-free.
- Apply foundation before concealer: Do not forget to apply foundation and blend it all perfectly on your skin as per your skin tone before applying concealer. This helps to blend in the shade of your skin pretty well and then using concealer to remove the dark spots.
- Conceal your dark circles forming a triangle with your concealer: If you have dark circles or pigments under your eyes, and you want to hide them under your makeup, the best thing to use is a concealer. But there is a way and a technique to conceal your dark circles. Stop dotting or lining. Instead, form a triangular shape directly under your lash line, with the triangle’s apex facing down towards your cheeks. This not only helps you to conceal the redness but also the dark circles and the shadows.
- Use a perfect brush for perfect coverage: If you want a flawless look, using an ideal brush for your makeup is suggestive. In the mornings, when in a rush, we hurriedly prefer using our hands rather than a brush for blending our foundation. Using a brush with precision, though, needs time, but it is undoubtedly worth it.
- Use loose powder for a perfect finish: Using loose powder does not give you a smooth appearance but adds a finished look to your make-up. Use loose powder for your T- zone to avoid any mistakes and provide a finished look to your face.
- Do not overdo the highlighter: Try not overdoing the highlighter. Highlighters used to highlight the features like the cheek, and the tip of the nose add a beautiful little glow to your look. However, make sure not to overuse highlighters, giving you a Halloween look. Apply using a fan brush and controlled entity, avoiding multiple layers.
- Give a smokey eye finish with a winged eyeliner: No makeup look is complete without the eyeliner. Complete your makeup look with a winged eyeliner. This will make your eyes look a little bigger and beautiful.
- Define your cupid bow or upper lip: Defining the cupid lip line is the most critical factor that should be followed to add the perfect look to your makeup look. You can define your cupid lip line using a lip liner with the same shade as your lipstick. You can try drawing and ‘X’ with your lip liner lining your natural lip line and then complete your look with the lipstick.
- Use a blow dryer to heat your lash curler for a perfect lash: You should use a blow dryer to heat your lash curler. This will help in curling your lashes quickly and will also support in maintaining the shape for a longer time. Just simply now the warm air using the blow dryer on the lash cure. Please waitlist for a few seconds to cool slightly, and then clamp it to your lashes to curl the eyelashes.
- Fill up your eyebrows: Fill your eyebrows using the right shade of eyebrow pencil to give a fuller and natural look to your eyebrows. Follow the directions of the hair growth of the eyebrows when filling them to provide a more reprovideike look.
Makeup or no makeup, whatever look you choose, you must know the right way. Using branded products with high price tags doesn’t guarantee a smooth, finished look. You must know the right way to apply or prep yourself for a brighter, soft look. Like any other work, preparation for makeup is a must before using the products on your skin if you want to avoid a greasy look. Our detailed guide will surely help you improve your skills and get the best out of them.